Friday, December 18, 2009

Art in the Attic

Okay. So here's the deal. This shiny new blog is going to be where I keep and upload old and new art that I've done. It will hopefully force me to keep drawing and painting and not to slump into laziness, which I am prone to do.

These first few posts will consist of mainly older drawings, paintings, and doodles. As I catch up with myself newer and newer thing should appear. :)





All of these sketches, drawings, and paintings come out of my beloved moleskin notebook. That notebook (and its successor) have traveled with me just about everywhere I've gone. And I love them for it. :) The fact that those pages take all types of paint and a heavy dose of abuse just adds to the love.

All of these drawings are bordering on "old," and I've learned a lot since each of them... but I like them anyhow. They still mean something to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment