Friday, December 17, 2010

Doodle Update: Ace Detectives

The semester is finally over, which means I finally have doodle time.  Rather, I have time to draw and I don't feel guilty about it. :)

The prelude to this (hopeful) deluge of drawings, paintings and doodles is a little doodle I churned out in preparation for a maybe-comic idea CarnivorousGiraffe and I have on the back burner called Ace Detectives!
(Actually, that's an exaggeration.  It would have to have more than a title to be on the back burner.  It's on the back burner of the back burner.  But it's fun to think about anyhow.)
:)


Ace Detectives!
Detectives who are asexual.  Get it, "ace!" ;)
There really isn't more going on here than that. Yet. Someday, maybe more.  I hope so, because it's already fun in my head, and making it would be a blast.

But got to prioritize.  First things first: Mad Jack.

2 comments:

  1. @ Jennifer Z:
    Thanks! :D It's all CarnivorousGiraffe on the cute pun. I take no credit. <3

    ReplyDelete