Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Progressing Mural

One the projects I'm working on right now is a mural for a local elementary school.  It's been an educational and fun experience so far, but we have a long way to go.
So far... we've sanded the wall and primed the door.  We have a long way to go, but the road looks good.  Soon this blank wall will be filled with gorgeous blocks of color, children's faces, and exploding creativity!
I'm working on the project with two friends: Sara (over at sketchgarden.blogspot.com) and Ben.

Look, it's me!
(very dusty and pretty tired)
I've never been so happy to wear glasses in my life.  The face masks were a lung saver, but it was only my poor vision that saved my eyes from being as coated in dust as my pants.
Also, power sanders are fun... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment